Saturday, May 31, 2008

Another Rivetting flight

As always our flight from Chicago to New York was delayed almost 2 hours. As a result we had to do the OJ Simpson to our next flight to Brussels. We OJ'd to the gate to discover that flight is delayed and hour.....so far. I have however moved up towards first class. The last flight I reported that I was in 30F and had a great view of the engine and its rivettes. I now was on row 29 and one row closer to first class. I now could look into the engine. It revolves really fast. The people here in New York talk funny. So next stop Brussels (home of the Brussel Sprout). I might break out my pop tarts as they are getting heavy in my carry on. Oh by the way the inside of the engine has 100 rivettes. Twelve more than the outside.

See you in Brussels, which I think is near Orlando. I need a map or a GPS or maybe even just a latte.

No comments: