Friday, May 30, 2008

DA Coach Sky Harbor

Well the travels woes start. The weather in Chicago is very nasty and my flight is delayed 1 hour 15 minutes. Who is sitting right next to me and on my flight to the City of big shoulders? DA Coach Ditka (Da Bears). Yep he is wearing his Super Bowl ring and we are shooting the breeze until we can get on our flight. He looks great clearly dyes his hair because he is older than me and he does not have the "silver fox" look. People are coming up to us thinking he is DA Coach and I'm Phil Simms of the Giants. I go the same thing when the Super Bowl was here in February. Anyway we talked about Da Bears and Walter Payton.

Well very nervous about the Africa thing now that its finally here and this flight delay is not helping. I also heard that there is no Bachloretette, No Flavor Flav, No Desperate Housewives, No Rock of Love, YIKES no reality TV for 16 days??????? Well I hope we get to Chicago tonight or I might chicken out of the whole thing.

Ok Coach I will be right there. Da Coach is calling me so I have to go, but I will let you know if I got out of the Valley of The Sun.

Boogla Boogla

Terry B (T'Licious-my rapper name)

1 comment:

BRYAN said...

Booga, booga? oh boy! once u reach the motherland id drop that phrase, maybe pace pace or un-gouah.. just remember we were once at the pool that tarzan ( johnny weismuller once trained 4 the olympics ) so u have a in there with the natives... Da ditka? no way! he should be in the vip lounge, and if not how sad... phill simms? ahhh nooooo! have a safe flight , Bryan, p.s. u couldnt even handle smelt fishing "i want to go back to the car " good luck lol